If interested in Uniprime Primer or waterproof contracting please read more information about our waterproofing services
Uniprime Handy Tips:
- Do not apply Uniprime Primer in temperatures above 40ºC and below 5ºC.
- For applications/situations not mentioned in this datasheet please contact your nearest RLA/Atlas office.
- Uniprime is classified as a non-hazardous product.
- For a full MSDS on this product please contact your nearest RLA/Atlas office.
Packaging / Shelf life:
- Uniprime Primer is available in 20L, 5L, and 1L pails.
- Approximately 12month shelf life when in a cool, dry environment that is above ground level.
- Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry and free from excessive movement, oil, dust, grease, wax, curing compounds, release agents, paint and any other loose contaminating materials.
- For non-porous surfaces like existing tiles, sheet vinyl etc or contaminated surfaces use RLA universal primer.
- When applying the primer onto a floor surface, first pour some primer in a section and then using a tool spread the primer
- Note: This method of application ensures a thorough coat of the primer on the surface.
- Allow the primer to dry for approximately 20 minutes at 20ºC prior to commencing tiling/waterproofing.
- If pools of primer appear you should remove with a rag.
Excess primer, tools and other equipment can be cleaned up using water while the primer is still wet.
Can be used with: Tile Adhesives Waterproofing membranes and Levelling compounds